Monday, June 18, 2012

Monday Blues

Getting back to work on Mondays has never been harder for me.  The same repetitive thoughts has countlessly triggered my mind: "Two-day weekend is not really enough!"  Guess that I'm in infinite loop about those thoughts! :P  (Oops, excuse me about my software programming technical jargon :D)

Trying to be back on routine during Monday mornings seems to be like the hardest thing to cope with.  Out of all alarm sounds, the one which usually rings on Monday mornings seem to be the loudest.  Trying to push my lazy butt off the bed again around 7am appears to be really hard, especially one can stay in the bed until 9am or 10am during weekends.  Yeah, yeah, 2-day is a good amount of time to get one spoiled.

Thanks God that Sophie's kindergarten was just over.  That means, we don't need to send her to school on or before 8am.  And I got enough buffer to get to work late.  Otherwise, it'll be one of those stormy messy struggles to get her to the school on time.

Staying back late for Chinese drama series and baking and making some desserts are coming back to me now.  The payoff is the lazy dozing eyes before my monitor.  Even my regular motivator which is a cup of my morning coffee didn't seem to help a lot today. 

Doing research and reading tons of materials for my new project are just helping to make my eyes even heavier.  All I see is so many texts and paragraphs right before my eyes and they tend to get blurry from time to time.  Arrrr!!!! What's a dragging day! 

My new week's outlook is getting to Friday again, what do you think? LOL :P  Awww!!!  Monday Blues!


No comments:

Post a Comment