Monday, March 12, 2012

Lazy Fever


I'm sure that almost all of us has gotten fever at least once in our life time.  Exception though for a few of those extraordinary ones who are super healthy and never got sick and thus who might make to Guinness Book.  Well, I'm not an exception so I'm one of those who get fever every once in a while. 

Guess what?  I have a special kind of this additional fever.  Unlike the conventional sickness fever, this one tends to linger inside me without any time constraint.

I know, I know.  I need some sort of medicine alike to conquer it.  But so far no good medicine deems available to me.  I could tentatively drive it way but it keeps coming back. 

At times, it could really be a hyper and it'll make me upside down.  It's so powerful that I plan to manage my time but it ends up like my time manages me.  Arrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr....!!!!!! 

At some point, it'll release another agent of its kind to disturb my plan and schedule.  It's none other than his good buddy "procrastination"!  Just like that, my plan of taking some kind of certificates to keep up with the latest technology keeps missing its deadline for nearly a year already.  Huh, what's a syndrome! 

A lot of times, it'll make me generate full of excuses.  For instance, I've been busy devoting most of my time for girls, especially for Sophie, helping her with her studies, homework and following and supervising her on other extra-curriculum activities and classes such as piano, ballerina, ice skating, etc.  So when they go to bed and I could have spared an hour or so to focus on my study but I always excused myself like "Well, I'm really busy and tired all day already.  So, I should relax and spare my weekend to be like one".  And there I am, who will either enjoy watching either Chinese or Korean drama series, or doing some online window shopping.  Technically, anything except studying appeals to me. 

Whatever I'm supposed to do appears so menacing and whatever I'm not supposed to do will always win. 

Whenever it plays low key, those tiny little good senses of mine will come back up and reminds me to feel like my career and ultimately I are in quite an alarming situation if I'm to keep going on like this.  I realize this biggest enemy inside of me.  It's just that I could not against all of its odds most of the time.  The good me does not want it but the other half of bad me can't live it without.  I hate to say it but evils tend to win a lot of times?  Tomorrow never dies?  Hardworking or hardly working?  LOL :P  HELP!!!!!!!!!  :D

1 comment: