Monday, November 26, 2012

Work Coma

Almost everyone has heard of food coma, right?  That's what happened to me during holiday festivals such as Thanksgiving and Christmas.  Too much food and thus I got a food coma :P

This year, I stayed away from Black Friday so I was able to preserve my energy.  And we gave up the idea of visiting to Grand Canyon and around.  Sit back, relax and rested so well.  That was the sort of my ideal vacation anyway. 

But guess what?  I was getting the work coma for the whole day for getting back to work after a long break.  After getting such a comfy days at home, it was such a dragging to go back to work.  With heavy eyes, dragging feet, slow hands, semi-frozen brain from holiday, I can't think of anything other than "work coma" to describe myself at work today.  Thanks God!  The work was easy on me today and I couldn't really complain of course. 

Instead of waking myself up from work coma, I'm feeling so ready for another holiday.  Oh, NO!!  Gold please helps!!!!!  Work Coma for real!!  ZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz   :P

No comments:

Post a Comment