Wednesday, December 19, 2012

If you have a clean soul and no evil wills then you'll have a good life!


While I was getting my tea in the kitchen earlier, I heard the conversation between two of my coworkers about other coworkers pissing them off at times.  Suddenly, one of them pointed to me and said that "She's always so pleasant and it's a big assets."  It's hard to do you know he added.  Well, I'm really flattered for his compliment of course :D

And just earlier, My aunt and I happened to talk about people's "jealousy".  

So, these two points which come onto my mind today becomes this blog post of course.

I'm a big believer that "If you have a clean soul and no evil wills then you'll get a good fate".

However, we as human beings at times deviate from it and misbehaves from time to time.  It's even unavoidable for some religious monks so it's very obvious that it's harder for ordinary human beings like us to practise and stick with it.

A lot of times, "gossips" are very common among us as human beings.  And what's interesting even more is that those gossips are mainly rooted from one's so-called jealousy in my opinion.

It's so easy to cause jealousy to those who aren't doing as good as those who are doing so well or much better than them.  When one in such mode, happiness apparently is out of question.  

And the next thing you know is that they either might trip you and pull you down.  Any mistakes you made or any misfortune you gotwill be monitored by them and you will be their victim under exaggerated bad-fouled gossips before you even know it.  

Basically, those jealous people will celebrate and cheerful for your failures and mistakes.  But you'll be confronted for any of your success and anything better you got than them.  Those are unpleasant things 
 to me really!  I have two "S" words for such unpleasantness: "Sad" first of all and "sick" second of all.  It's just not so unhealthy.

I of course have been victims of those evil wills every now and then. I got so many stories but I guess there's no point to waste everyone time including mine upon them :)

And I have came across a lot of people who only want to regard you as a family, relative or friend when you're doing so well.  If not, you will feel like you don't even exist in their eyes.  It's really disgusting to me!

As I grow older, I don't want to hold any grudges toward anyone who did wrong to me.  I used to feel the growing of heat of those grudges inside me.  It was really hot and burning me every once in a while.  I was merely one of their jealous victims and why would I burn myself for somebody else's faults or wrongdoings?  

When "forget" or "forgive" couldn't be a solution, "neglect" or "ignore" are the resolutions I adopted.  I feel much happier that way.  I just believe those people one day will go to the places where they deserve.  They don't need any of the punishment or revenge from me.

With all those said, I'm not saying that I myself is a perfectionist.  At least, I don't commit those jealousy crimes either physically or verbally :)  I'm still one of the human beings.  Every human has sins and every once in a while none of us is free from such sinful acts. 

However, I usually thrive myself to live up to this motto of my life: "If I have a clean soul and no evil wills then I'll have a good fate". Whenever I feel like I'm falling into the crack, remembering my life motto will keep me back on track.  I think it's really important because it's one of the important factors which make us pleasant and desirable!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment