Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Unbreakable Invisible Ties


Courtesy of Google and credit goes to the original graphic designer of this lovely picture

I was prompted with an opportunity at work to go to a conference at Las Vegas.  It's a really good opportunity for me to get exposure to the latest technologies and trends but the fact that I need to stay away from my family for a couple of days was really holding me back.  It was quite a bit of a "go-or-no-go" mentality battle for me.

I thought I would just skip it but he signaled the green light and thus I finally made the call for my attendance of the conference.  I broke the news to Sophie and she broke her tears.  Here are her words: "Mama, I really don't want you to go to Las Vegas.  I want you to be with me always.  If you go, I will go also.  I won't let you go all by yourself."  Oh, my!!!! It was such a touchy feely mommy and Sophie's moment.  After the thorough explanation to her that I would be going away just for a few days and I would be back, she felt better.

I was more hesitate to share this news with little Michelle as she attaches to me so much.  She expressed the same concern as Sophie and thought that I would be going away for a long time or would not come back.  She also mentioned that she didn't want me to go away even for a day.  Oh, my God!  I knew she would say that.  But at least she didn't shed her tears like Sophie and I was so glad that.  Seeing their tears really hurts me!  She used to cry a lot when she couldn't find me beside her in the bed in the morning when I often needed to head to work early.

SIGH!!!!!  $%&***@###$$$$%

Do you know what "Family" stand for?
F- Father
A- And
M- Mother
I- I
L- Love
Y- You

I got it from one of the forwarded emails from a friend long long ago.  The meaning of each letter just so makes sense.  How amazing it's that someone lay it out for such a meaningfulness!!

If love is some sort of string then it's one which is soft and gentle enough to touch and move one's heart.  Yet it's one of the strongest and unbreakable ones which can tie the hearts of all of us as family members forever.  Really, love and family they are inseperable and they indeed are unbrekable invisible ties!

No comments:

Post a Comment