Tuesday, April 5, 2011

My Girls Make My Day


“Rage”.  That was happened to me a while ago for work-related matter.  While I was trying to control and calm myself down, I could not help and still ended up with yelling toward my computer in my very frustration.  And there, he and Sophie both came into our home office room. 

He comforted me and left but Sophie left behind and started doing her inquisitive interrogation about my frustration.  At the same time, she tried to comfort me.  She said “It sometimes happen, okay, mommy.  Is that your co-worker or your work?  Just calm down and relax, okay?”  I don’t know where she got these words but it was so sweet of her and made me feel almost impossible to keep up raging for the issue to which I got made at.  And before she left, she said, “Mama, I can get you a glass of water to make you feel better.  Do you want one?”  When I said no, she continued, “If you need it later, just let me know, okay?  I’ll bring it for you.”  Oh, my!  I was just speechless.  She is my big little comforter, who really knows how to make me feel better.  I couldn’t believe that it was 4.5 years old who was talking to me.

Michelle is also a very kind and sweet girl.  Whenever I feel hurt or something happens to me, she always rushes toward me and ask “Are you okay, Mama?”  She even pats me sometimes. 

Also, Sophie today got tripped on the stairs while we three were going downstairs from the upstairs.  When she yelled in her pain, Michelle was like, “Are you okay, Duo Duo?”  and rushed next to her sister and hugged her.  At the same time, she looked at me and said “Mommy, Duo Duo got a pain” in her worried voice.  And all her worries and cares were obviously reflected on her little face.  In my mind, I felt like “What’s a sister!” and also felt ecstatic at the same time. 



And just now, I heard a click on my office door and I thought it was him.  But I felt like a pair of eyes in the dark was peeping me through that little gap of the door which was slightly opened.   So I walked there and there she was: Sophie.  She was supposed to be sleeping but she came to me just to check and ask whether I was doing better.  Oh, my God!  How could I possibly be making myself so miserable when there is such a cute little care-taker? 

Their innocent faces, sincere cares and loves are simply another major reason which definitely makes my life worth to live.  I love you girls.  You make my day!

No comments:

Post a Comment