Monday, March 21, 2011

Sunday-night blues


 Fridays are happiest weekdays for me and my happy hours usually start at a couple of hours before getting off from work.  I bet nobody could possibly deny that.  Am I right? Oh wait, take off those freaking workaholics from the list.  Shhh...  Okay, keep this confidential just between us. Oh, well I guess that you don't know my boss.  Perhaps his happy hours  start even earlier than mine.  Who knows?  LOL...

And this happiness keeps inclining and "independence evening" is claimed on the way back home.  The peak  is at Friday nights knowing the fact that Saturdays will be all mine.  No work, no office and no blues of course.  Do I even need to mention this?  When the girls go to the bed, we can claim our freedom by then.  My mind is usually busy with so many "What to do(s)" as I could only do a couple of things and there usually got a long "To-do list".  

The happiness goes on on Saturdays and still keep at its peak.  Usually it starts declining and going downhill on Sunday morning.  Sometimes, if too many happiness happens on Saturdays and Saturday itself could not accommodate then it occupies Sunday morning and afternoon as well.  All kind of thoughts and preparations for tomorrow  are often getting serious on Sunday evenings.  Laundry, cooking, tomorrow's lunch boxes, yadi, yadi, blah, blah, blah...  And here it comes; this same repetitive haunting thoughts which occur at the same time every week: "Oh my Gosh! What happened to my weekends? Weekends are just too short.  Two-days weekends are not really enough.  I wish I could get the power to linger it longer, etc". It just keeps my head so overwhelmed.  Who said that having or doing the repetitive stuff over time will get bored?  

For some, it's Monday blues.  For me, it's Sunday-night blues.  It starts out early.  LOL... It's even more dreading when there is a rainy winter night.  I need enough motivation to keep my butt off from that cozy, comfy and warm bed on next day, right?  Well, my girls are not only my motivators but also the daily routine alarm.  How could I possibly let them late for their preschool? Well, I guess life goes on...  Happy Monday everyone!  Hang on there til next Friday comes.

No comments:

Post a Comment